A number of retailers at Pimpama City have been affected by the recent measures announced by the Government to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Thai Korner – Takeaway only. Uber Eats available and online ordering
- Sushi Break Pimpama – Takeaway only. Online ordering
- Gills Indian Cuisine – Takeaway only. Uber eats available. Delivery FREE for residents of Pimpama
- The Bird Cage – Takeaway available waffles, teas etc.
- Domino’s – Takeaway and home delivery only
- Zarraffa’s Coffee – Takeaway and Drive-Thru
- Subway – Takeaway and Drive-Thru
- KFC – Takeaway and Drive-Thru
- Hungry Jack’s – Takeaway and Drive-Thru
- Hideout Kitchen Co – Takeaway only
- Rasoi Master – Takeaway only
- Pimpama Tavern – CLOSED
- Hollywood Nails – CLOSED
EASTER BUNNY BACK NEXT YEAR
Due to COVID–19 and social distancing laws unfortunately all our Easter activations have been cancelled. Rest assured, the Easter Bunny will be back next year with some yummy FREE chocolate eggs.
HAIRDRESSER AND BARBER OPEN
Smak’d Hairdressing and Belo’s Barber remain OPEN for now.
Please contact them for their individual trading hours and available services.
Smak’d Hairdressing: (07) 5620 6394
Belo’s Barbers: 0432 096 985
CORNER CAFE OPENING SOON
Corner Cafe is opening on April 1st at Pimpama City.
The cafe will be proudly serving Merlo coffee, freshly made sandwiches, Byron Bay pies and much more, open daily.
VISION PRECINCT OPTOMETRIST NOW OPEN
Vision Precinct is now open at Pimpama City Shopping Centre. Bookings can now be made via their website www.visionprecinct.com.au
Afterpay is also available – so you can shop now and pay later in four easy payments, interest free.
Visit Vision Precinct Pimpama on Facebook to keep up to date.
PIMPAMA CITY MARKETS
The Pimpama City Markets are held in the Pimpama City Shopping Centre carpark on the third Saturday of the month from 9am – 2pm.
Browse local handmade arts and crafts, find treasures and accessories and enjoy a Saturday morning at the markets.
YANKS TANKS CAR DISPLAY
Show off your American classic, street rod, muscle car or lowrider at the Yank Tanks Display, held at Pimpama City Shopping Centre on the second Sunday night of every month from 6pm to 8pm.
This is a free event. Everyone is welcome, with specific car parks allocated to the Car Display.
The Mobile Library is visiting Pimpama City fortnightly.
Visit between 1.30pm and 4.30pm, and borrow from a collection of over 6,000 items.
You can also access the wider library collection of over 1.4 million items.